►Megan Barrett (below), Acton-Boxborough Regional: Barrett’s big month — highlighted by her 100th career point Feb. 1 — continued with five points (three goals, two assists) in a three-win week for the Colonials. The sophomore forward had two tallies and a helper in a 3-2 win over Andover to clinch the Merrimack Valley/Dual County League title, then one goal and one assist vs. Lincoln-Sudbury Regional. Barrett has 43 points, two behind classmate Kaitlin Hoang, who through Sunday was sitting on 99 for her career.
►Mark Bittrolff , Medway: The senior defenseman netted a goal and an assist in each of two recent wins for the Mustangs, keeping pace with the team’s leading scorers, senior Josh O’Toole and junior Cam Fisher, each of whom had five points. Bittrolff gets the nod for logging about 24 minutes per night and playing about every other shift back on the blue line.
►Mario Pizzeri (below), St. John’s High: At first glance, the senior netminder letting in eight goals over two games doesn’t seem impressive. But those came with a combined 74 saves — 35 vs. St. John’s Prep, then 39 against Boston College High — as the Pioneers pulled out two 4-4 ties. The Shrewsbury resident followed up with seven saves in two periods of a 4-0 win Sunday over Coyle & Cassidy High.
►Meghan King , Wellesley: The Raiders are rolling into the playoffs, and their junior goalie is right there with them. In two games — both wins — King allowed just one goal, as Wellesley topped Milton, 4-1, and Natick, 2-0. She owns a .930 save percentage and 1.53 goals-against average for the season.
►Adrieanna Rossini (below), Arlington Catholic: The Cougars were perfect during a busy four-game week, thanks in large part to Rossini’s 10 goals — upping her season total to 24. The junior forward had two vs. Austin Prep to clinch the team’s first Catholic Central League title, two vs. Hingham’s Notre Dame Academy on senior night, and another six against Notre Dame on Saturday.
Healey’s Top 10 boys’ teams
(Records through Sunday)
1. Arlington Catholic (12-5-1); lost to Duxbury, 5-3
2. St. John’s High (10-4-6); beat Coyle & Cassidy, 4-0
3. Medfield (13-2-3); beat Oliver Ames, 3-1
4. Arlington (11-3-4); beat Woburn, 2-1
5. Watertown (12-2-5); tied Melrose, 1-1
6. Acton-Boxborough Regional (9-5-4); lost to Danvers, 5-2
7. Shrewsbury (15-2-1); beat Marlborough, 6-2
8. Medway (13-3-2); beat Mansfield, 5-0
9. Franklin (10-6-1); beat Bridgewater-Raynham, 4-2
10. Framingham (10-8-1); beat Newton North, 3-1
Healey’s Top 10 girls’ teams
1. Arlington Catholic (15-2-1); beat Notre Dame (Hingham), 9-2
2. Acton-Boxborough Regional (16-2); beat Lincoln-Sudbury Regional, 4-1
3. Watertown/Belmont (15-2-1); beat Melrose, 3-0
4. Wellesley (17-1-1); beat Natick, 2-0
5. Medway/Ashland (12-4-2); beat Auburn, 4-1
6. Algonquin/Hudson (8-6-3); lost to Leominster/St. Bernard’s, 4-0
7. Shrewsbury (10-5-3); beat Franklin, 7-0
8. Needham (9-7-3); lost to Newton North, 2-0
9. Framingham (7-4-7); tied Newton North, 2-2
10. Wayland/Weston (9-6-3); lost to Central Catholic, 8-2