fb-pixel

HARTFORD — The father of a boy who was killed in the 2012 shooting at the Sandy Hook Elementary School in Connecticut has filed another defamation lawsuit against conspiracy theorists who accused him of being an actor.

Lenny Pozner’s 6-year-old son Noah was among 26 people shot to death in the school on Dec. 14, 2012.

Pozner filed the suit last week in Wisconsin against James Fetzer and Mike Palacek, who co-wrote a book, ‘‘Nobody Died at Sandy Hook.’’

The lawsuit, which also names the book’s publisher, says Pozner has had to move several times because of harassment from people who believe the conspiracy theories.

Advertisement



Fetzer, reached at his Wisconsin home, said he and Palacek will put up a vigorous defense. ‘‘Our evidence clearly shows this wasn’t a massacre, it was a FEMA drill,’’ Fetzer said. ‘‘If you believe otherwise, than you are being played.’’

Associated Press