What’s in Donald Trump’s economic plan
Donald Trump relaunched his plan Monday in a policy speech in Detroit, unveiling proposals and stances he believes will revitalize the US economy.
The campaign also released a transcript of Trump’s speech.
The policy speech rests on four pillars, according to the campaign: tax reform, trade reform, regulatory reform, and energy reform.
Below are some of the major points from his economic plan, according to the campaign website:
• Exempt child care expenses from taxation
• Label China as a currency manipulator
• Renegotiate the North American Free Trade Agreement or walk away from the accord
• Stop the Trans-Pacific Partnership
• Cancel the Paris climate agreement
• An executive order to impose a moratorium on new agency regulations
• Rescind President Obama’s executive actions that are “job-destroying”
Read Trump’s plan as released by the campaign here.